Effective Date: November 2, 2021
Our Compliance With Copyright Law
Workwear Outfitters, LLC (“Workwear,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), oversees the site, www.terrafootwear.ca (the “Site”), and includes all related services and documentation (the “Services”).
We comply with the applicable copyright and intellectual property laws, and expect our visitors to do so as well. Notifications of claimed copyright infringement by third parties must be sent to our Designated Agent, Workwear Outfitters Copyright Agent, whose contact information appears below. We have filed notice of our Designated Agent with the U.S. Copyright Office, and our Registration Number is: DMCA-1039131.
- Copyright owners or agents may submit a notification of alleged infringement to us. We will only act on notices of claimed infringement made in accordance with this policy, though we may also act at our discretion. For a notice of claimed infringement to be effective, the notification of claim must be a written communication to our Designated Agent. If you, as a copyright owner or agent of an owner, believe that there is material on the Services that infringes your copyright(s), you may submit a proper notification, which shall include:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit our Designated Agent to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
NOTE: Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that (a) material is infringing or (b) that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be liable for damages, including attorneys’ fees incurred by the alleged infringer, by any copyright owner or licensee, or by Workwear, if such parties are injured by the misrepresentation.
Upon receipt of a proper notification of alleged copyright infringement, we will assess the matter and may remove or disable access to the material identified in the notice. At our discretion we may forward the written notification to the alleged infringer, and take reasonable efforts to notify the alleged infringer that we have removed or disabled access to the material in question.
Copyright Infringement Notifications Should Be Directed to Our Designated Agent:
ATTENTION: DMCA Notification Copyright Agent
545 Marriott Drive
Nashville, TN 37027
Phone: (866) 335-1184
Registration Number: DMCA-1039131
You may also send an e-mail notifying us of alleged copyright infringement, provided the message within your e-mail meets the standards iterated above: [email@example.com] (ATTENTION: Workwear Outfitters Copyright Agent, RE: DMCA Notice).
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS OF THIS SECTION, YOUR NOTICE MAY NOT BE VALID.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We reserve the right to terminate any customer account that is the subject of two (2) separate takedown notification violations, or if we otherwise determine such termination warranted. In any event, Workwear reserves the right to terminate any customer account, which is the subject of fewer than two (2) takedown notifications, according to our business judgment and as we deem appropriate, given the surrounding circumstances.